Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In an effort to provide a safe environment, we've made a few changes to our spaces:
- Per college policy, all library users will be required to properly wear masks and maintain social distancing while in the building.
- Library users are required to sign in and out of the library.
- Students may reserve individual study rooms to view live or recorded online courses.
- Cleaning supplies are freely available throughout the library.
- Some seats have been removed to allow for physical distancing
- Cameras are provided on library computers for online learning.
- Laptops are not available for checkout.
- Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Have questions? Ask a Librarian
We're glad you're here and we look forward to assisting you!
Library Hours | My Account | Contact Us | Ask A Librarian