YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF YOUR CITATIONS!
Material provided is only intended as a guide.
Citation Generators are convenient to use but may not always be accurate.
With Learning Express Career Center learn the basics of a computer, from searching the Internet to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases, implementing design, and more.
Steps to accessing LearningExpress Library or click here.
1. Visit the library website: lib.midlandstech.edu
2. Scroll down and click on Databases
3. Locate LearningExpress 3.0
4. Choose Career Preparation
5. Select Prepare for an Occupation Exam
6. Locate the Exam you want to take.
You will need to click Sign in/Register to create a free account.
Off campus access to databases is available for all current students, faculty, and staff.
Follow the steps below for access.
Log on to our website at lib.MIDLANDSTECH.EDU
When prompted, enter your MyMTC username and MyMTC password.
Please call 803-738-7629 if you need password help.
Library Hours | My Account | Contact Us | Chat with A Librarian