YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF YOUR CITATIONS!
Material provided is only intended as a guide.
Citation Generators are convenient to use but may not always be accurate.
Follow the steps below to obtain access to JOMI:
- click the link above (I suggest using Chrome as the browser)
- enter your information (use your school email address, if possible)
- type in Midlands Technical College (or Midlands Tech) in the space given for the Institution
- select the most appropriate User Type from the menu
- click the green Create Account button
With Learning Express Career Center learn the basics of a computer, from searching the Internet to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases, implementing design, and more.
Steps to accessing LearningExpress Library or click here.
1. Visit the library website: lib.midlandstech.edu
2. Scroll down and click on Databases
3. Locate LearningExpress 3.0
4. Choose Career Preparation
5. Select Prepare for an Occupation Exam
6. Locate the Exam you want to take.
You will need to click Sign in/Register to create a free account.
Off campus access to databases is available for all current students, faculty, and staff.
Follow the steps below for access.
1. Log on to our website at lib.MIDLANDSTECH.EDU
2. When prompted, enter your username and password as directed.
Your password is always your date of birth. For example, if you were born on May 2, 1990, your password is 050290
Please call 803-738-7629 if you need password help.
Library Hours | My Account | Contact Us | Chat with A Librarian