With Learning Express Career Center learn the basics of a computer, from searching the Internet to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases, implementing design, and more.
- Learn More About a Career
- Allied Health, Caseworker, Culinary Arts, Firefighting, Green Careers, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Legal, Nursing, Teaching, Career Information for Veterans
- Prepare for an Entrance Exam
- Prepare for an Occupation Exam
- Allied Health, Air Traffic Controller, Civil Service, Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Emergency Medical Services, Firefighting, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Postal Worker, Nursing, Real Estate, Plumbing, Teaching
Steps to accessing LearningExpress Library or click here.
1. Visit the library website: lib.midlandstech.edu
2. Click on Find databases alphabetically
3. Locate LearningExpress 3.0
4. Choose Career Preparation
5. Select Prepare for an Occupation Exam
6. Locate the Exam you want to take.
You will need to click Sign in/Register to create a free account.